Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] audio setup question

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:05:06 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Le dim 12/10/2003 à 21:45, Ian Truelsen a écrit :
> >
> > I am using ALSA, the emu10k1 alsa driver.
>
> Then it is misconfigured. Try to tweak settings with alsa-mixer. If it
> doesn't work, you can have a look at your asound.state mixer file.
>
> We are using the same driver :)

I have tried tweaking everything in there and it still only works as a
passthrough device, there is no recording going on. Since we are using
the same driver, could you send me your asound.state file privately so I
can diff them and see what your setup is?

--
Ian Truelsen
Email: ian ihtruelsen dyndns org