Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] audio setup question

Le dim 12/10/2003 à 21:17, Ian Truelsen a écrit :
> I am not sure if I have the audio set up properly on my system. When I
> do the audio test in the druid, I hear my voice through the speakers as
> I am talking into the microphone, not with a five second delay. Is this
> an indication that my system is improperly set up for GM?

Yes... What you hear is the electronic feedback of the microphone
through the speakers. That indicates that you are recording. But if you
hear nothing delayed, then it means that your soundcard driver is not
full-duplex (most probably). I suppose you are using OSS, if it is the
case, install ALSA and it will work.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org