Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I am having problems connecting to ils.seconix.com server.

Hello Peter,

This is a normal problem.
When you disconnect from the net and then reconnect, your IP will
change.

It means you stay registered with the old IP for your email address in
the ILS server until the entry times out. And during that time, you
won't be able to update any entry with that email address. That is a
security protection. Without that protection, any user with a different
IP than yours could modify your entry or delete it.

Same to get the users listing. You are allowed or not to get it if your
IP is in the list of registered users.

The IP is the only way to identify users more or less reliably.

You have 2 solutions :
- make sure you unregister before closing down the connection
- wait for 30 minutes that the old entry is automatically deleted