[GnomeMeeting-list] I am having problems connecting to ils.seconix.com server.

hello all

I am running mandrake 9.1 and a internet phone jack pci.

I am having problems connecting to ils.seconix.com server. I have been in contact before with the same problem. The reply was to upgrade to 0.98.1 which i have done on another machine that was clear of any gnomemeeting. After the install i when on line with a dial up connection. I then configured gnomemeeting with my info. After that i whent to gnomemeeting address book and then refresh the link for the ils.seconix.com <http://ils.seconix.com/> the client then returned the list of users. The problem starts after i disconnect from the net and then reconnect to the net. When i go back to the list in gnomemeeting address book for ils.seconix.com <http://ils.seconix.com/> and the list is still there from before. When i refresh the list it returns with no list but wrote in the same panel as the list i get “you have to register to the see other registerd users”. All so on the botton of the address book appears “search completed : 1 user(s) listed on a total of 1 user(s) from ils.seconix.com <http://ils.seconix.com/>”

                 so how can i sort the problem out.

                           Thanks peter colton