Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting freeze

Hello André,

I don't know how your problem came to me,  for I am new to GnomeMeeting and
I have no tips to offer.   I use NetMeeting 6,  but I have subscribed to
GnomeMeeing.   The directory I am on is ils.seconix.com ,   and when I am in
contact with another member I sometimes can see them but not hear,  or hear
them but not see.    It is all a bit of a mystery  -- but good fun.

Hope you get everything working OK..
  Ed.