[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting freeze

Hello,
I am having a problem with gnomemeeting, when I bring it up everything works fine but when I try to connect to someone my video freezes. I have been told by the other person that they can still see and hear me fine, how ever all I have is their name at the bottom of the video screen and my frozen image. I have tried searching the mailing list with no luck. I have a Logitech Quickcam Express and am using the qce-ga-0.40d driver, I have tried the qc-usb driver but all I get is green video.

Thanks,
Craig