Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting freeze

Hello,
I own a Logitech webcam express and I would like to know how you did to
make your cam working with your system. I don't know wich system you are
working with but I am working under Mandrake 9.1 and I am unable to see
an image. I can't open my video device when I use Gnome meeting. Do you
have tips or tricks to help me?
André