Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] YUV420P driver ?

To all,

In regards to the sound problem, perhaps it would be useful to have a
small stand-alone program that performs a sound card check. This would
allow any problems with sound cards to be debugged in isolation from the
rest of GM. Derek has recently added a test to for "full-duplexness" to
ophone - perhaps this would useful as a start?

   Craig