Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] YUV420P driver ?

PUYDT Julien wrote:

On mer, 2003-11-26 at 21:03, David Selby wrote:

I checked the faq & install notes but unless I have missed it I cannot find anything usefull. I also searched google, got a whole lot of stuff that frankly I find confusing.

You missed searching the ml archives ;-)

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

insmod pwcx

Snark on #gnomemeeting