Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] YUV420P driver ?

Le mer 26/11/2003 à 23:01, David Selby a écrit :
> ml archives ? ... ah ... mailing list archives ..
>
> pwcx works (fanfare) ... have webcam pictures
> Many thanks ...
> Dave
>
> PS lots more probs but will scan the archives first !

That would be nice to know what problems users are first encountering
when using GnomeMeeting to see if we can solve them...

Usually it happens in that order :
- video driver problems (solved)
- soundcard problems (druid test not working) => install ALSA,
fortunately it is coming with 2.6 as default, but 2.6 is buggy for USB
video drivers, at least for me, so the solution to one problem brings
new problems
- nat and firewall problems => user port forwarding for simple
installations, GNU GK for more complex installations, or RSIP

That's the winning trio ;)
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org