Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] microphone

do I switch best to OSS drivers? or stick with ALSA? I remember having
problems like this before, but now I've configured the driver correctly, but
it still doesn't go.

I had full-duplex problems before and didn't hear myself myself through the
microphone, but now I don't have that problem before, but there's no audio
sent.

Maarten Vanraes

--
pgp keys: http://users.pandora.be/Alien999999999/public_keys.gpg