Re: FW: [GnomeMeeting-list] Wrong voice pitch

Hi Mark,

> Yes, I have tried a direct connection between the problematic laptop and
> another one, and I get the same pitch problem.  The problematic laptop and
> the non-problematic Panasonic laptops all have the Intel 810 chipsets.

you have not by chance loaded the ALSA sequencer and soemthing like XMMS
on pause? (i've noticed ALSA locking the bitrate speed if opened and on
hold by the first application opening the first audio channel)

so just try to see if there's any other app locking the soundcard's
pitch..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian