[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound drops out on Netmeeting and doesn't come back

The following problem is causing me some trouble: I
regulary have an videoconference with a machine
running Netmeeting (the one that came with Windows ME)
The connection is fine but after 3 - 5 Minutes the
sound connection drops in the way that my Netmeeting
partner can't hear me anymore (though I can hear her
and the video connection in both ways stays up) After
reconnect everything is fine for another 3-5 Minutes.

We both use the GSM Audio Codec. Both sides are on the
same DSL provider with 128kbit bandwith.

So what's wrong. Where can I get additional
information (log files etc.)?

Conrad

Logos und Klingeltöne fürs Handy bei http://sms.yahoo.de