Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound drops out on Netmeeting and doesn't come back

Hi Conrad,

> So what's wrong. Where can I get additional
> information (log files etc.)?

what's your parameters for the video? Have you checked the latency
during the 3-5 minutes? If it's steadily increasing, i'd reduce the
framerate and max. bandwidth for the video and try again.

To me this sounds pretty much like the common
"i-do-DOS-my-own-uplink"-problem... ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian