[GnomeMeeting-list] A bunch of libraries required!

Hello All GnomeMeeting Users!

I am experiencing some dificulties in installing the latest version of
GnomeMeeting. I downloaded the latest versions of Openh323 and PWLib. With
Pwlib the update process went smooth but with openh323 it gives me an error
that I need a lot of libraries. Most likely I need updated versions of these
libraries and I don't know where I can find them. Is there a package that
contains all these libraries?

If I am not asking too much, please let me know the steps required in
updating to GnomeMeeting 0.98.5. I am using Red Hat 9.0.
Did anybody encountered the same problems I have?

Regards to all!

Costin Marinescu