[GnomeMeeting-list] Whiteboarding.... apps that can be used in conjunction....

Afternoon again .... related to GnomeMeeting, not necessarily a
GnomeMeeting question .... please

We're implementing an interactive "groupware" type application.  This
all started when I installed Jabber, which was well received, and then
has moved (on a Windows platform) to Whiteboarding, screen captures, and
video-conferencing using Neos.  However, not all of our offices are
running Windows; some run Linux.

I'm not sure if I can share a Neos (Windows) whiteboard under Linux,
but, more to the point, what clients exist under Linux that would allow
this type of functionality without dealing with four or five
applications being open at once?

Thanks.

--Anthony