Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] re: snd-via82xx full-duplex

at the moment of testing, nothing is using the /dev/dsp or /dev/sound/dsp, but
I can tell you that I have have lots of programs using /dev/dsp and they all
work fine (at least for sound output) (for example, I have a game running,
and GAIM and xine and they all use it together, with no problems at all), but
at the moment of testing, I turned them all off, so that nothing was using
/dev/dsp.

is that it? you mean that I can't have a working microphone in linux? at all?

that just sucks...

--
pgp keys: http://users.pandora.be/Alien999999999/public_keys.gpg