Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Unlimiting Bandwidth?

Le lun 19/05/2003 à 15:49, Jeffrey C. Ollie a écrit :
> We're starting to use videoconferencing where I work for a variety of
> purposes, both point-to-point conferences and conferences set up through
> a Cisco MC03A MCU.  However, some of the ones that I'd like to use
> through the MCU are set for a relatively high bandwidth - 768K.  When I
> connect up with GnomeMeeting (0.96.1, pwlib 1.4.11, OpenH323 1.11.7) the
> quality of the video that I receive is relatively poor with lots of
> ghosting and other artifacts.  The video quality is very good in
> NetMeeting and some Polycom endpoints.  Are the bandwidth settings in
> GnomeMeeting somehow causing the MCU and/or GnomeMeeting to degrade the
> video quality?  The bandwidth control has been upped to the max (100) as

If the quality settings are set to a low bandwidth yes.
I suggest you to put the max bandwidth to the max and the minimum
quality to 100% and see what happens, quality should be very good (like
the original quality). If you still see problems, then there is an
interaction problem between your GnomeMeeting and the MCU you are
connecting to.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org