Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] A bit OT: Solutions behind firewalls withchanging inet-IPs

You mentioned dyndns. Are you referring to dyndns.org? If so, why aren't you using names instead of the addresses in your gnugk neighbors section. Dyndns will handle the propogation to dns when your address changes. If you weren't referring to dyndns.org, never mind.

Also, depending on your firewall/router situation, you might need only one gatekeeper instead of three. Among you three, if one of you has a router/fireall that is h.323 compliant (truly compliant), just set up the GK behind that router/firewall. On the other hand, if you aren't using routing/bridging and are just using a personal firewall, never mind.

Marc