[GnomeMeeting-list] A bit OT: Solutions behind firewalls with changing inet-IPs

Hi all,
sorry I post to this list, but I think here ar some experiences people who can point me to the right lists.
My friend, my family and me are using gnomemeeting to communicate via three firewalls with each other.
We used the gnugk and entered the other gatekeepers as neighbours via their dyndns-addresses.
If now one gk gets a new IP-address we have to restart the other gatekeepers to resolv the new IP-address.
That can't be a reasonable solution.
We tried IP-spoofing and rewrote the source-adress into a new static one, but our provider disallows this.
Are there other solutions which allow such "dynamic proxying"?

Regards
Uli

--
Ulrich Norbisrath