RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 07:51, Damien Sandras wrote:

<SNIP>

> There is no point for me to make my best complying to the HIG and to
> force non-GNOME users to install the GNOME libraries in order to run
> GnomeMeeting if GnomeMeeting remains one of the few applications to stay
> in 5th Toe while other applications are going in the core. I can also
> achieve the same level of functionnality without depending on GNOME at
> all.

Not to really step into this little ball of chaos,  but there are quite
a few more apps than JUST GnomeMeeting in Fifth Toe. Many of them are
quite good and more than a few will likely not go into the core desktop
anytime soon. Your app isn't in bad company with them.

Sincerely,

Will LaShell