Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

> special case. And like I said, I'm not convinced personally that GNOME
> should bless a browser. I'm not convinced either that we shouldn't.

We could bless it without putting it in the desktop. I think
the gnome desktop is big enough as it is, and we should have
a separate gnome-applications bundle. It would be more
official than 5th toe, and unlike 5th toe, it should include
only a single approved app for each purpose: a web browser,
an email client, a movie player, a music player, something
like gnomemeeting, a word processor, a spreadsheet, a
messaging client, etc.

Why isn't something like this being considered?

Noah