Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

Hi Paolo.

I think you should keep in mind that, very often, people don't install
GNOME. They install Redhat, Mandrake, Suse, Debian or whatever they
like. So, not having gnomemeeting in GNOME desktop release is not a
problem as long as distributors provide it. That's why I don't think
it's that important to have a whole bunch of applications in GNOME. For
me, GNOME releases should focus on GNOME libraries and a very few apps
like Nautilus, the panel etc...

I'm not sure 100% whether gnomemeeting should be part of GNOME releases
but what's important is that, if it wasn't, it wouldn't be _missing_ for
users if distros do their job.