Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no imcoming sound

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 21:37, Reed Lai wrote:
<snip>

> > Do you have the dropline GnomeMeeting packages installed or the packages
> > on the GM website?
>
> I use the slackware package gnomemeeting-0.96.1-i386-1.tgz got
> from the GM website.

Hmmm....  Try the packages from the dropline site, maybe I missed
something when I built the packages, and I'll have to go back and take a
look at it.  I don't receive calls as all my family uses that other
OS...  So I've never had the issue pop up.

Anyone else using the Slackware packages from the GM site and getting
sound?

Patrick