Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no imcoming sound

Le mer 26/03/2003 à 03:40, Reed Lai a écrit :
> Seniors,
hi,

> My GM has no incoming sound since I cannot find the gnomemeeting
> segment in the gnome-control-center's sound preferences. The
> "Sounds for events" and the "Enable sound server startup" are
> already checked. The sounds for general operating have no
> problem, but there is no gnomemeeting events for setting. I have
> the gnomemeeting.wav in /usr/share/sounds/gnomemeeting, then how
> do i use it for GM?
this incoming sound seems to be a problem for several people..:/
but...first, do you use gnome and is esd running? or do you use KDE and
is artsd running?(that's the first case to which i think of for the
sound not working). afaik, the incoming sound need to have esd running
to work.
isn't the sound devive blocked by another sound application when the
incoming sound should work?
There are some way to follow to try to make it working.
Hope this will help.

> Thanks

Fabrice