Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

Hey,

The problem here would be that developers would have mailinglists and
also a forum to look at and this takes a lot of time.

Keep the mailinglist that is what I think. I don't know if I would ever
join a forum just because I feel that mailinglists are delivering
questions directly to my home.

However....the forum is being readable and you don't have to fill the
inbox or mail client with a lot of mails from users all around the
world. So this is a good thing in forums.

Questions: What would the forum have that the mailinglist does not have
at the moment?

And what would be the main reason to get a forum?

Are the developers willing to actually keep track of both mailinglist
and forum at the same time?

Regards,
--
Niklas <scizzo sector7 nu>