Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

I prefer the mailing list. The problem with forums is that while it's
easier for newcomers to ask question is more difficult that the question
gets to an expert, as he/she has to take an active attitude. Proxying
the the ml and the forum would be ideal. But I think a ml is better than
a forum.

/me would miss the flames