Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.96.1 questions

On Friday 07 March 2003 11:59, Marc Williams wrote:
> Thanks for the link.  I jumped over to their ml and there does indeed
> seem to be quite a bit of activity there regarding just this topic.
> Doing just a few minutes of reading there, quite a few people seem to
> hold the opinion that the X should quit the app not just close the
> window.  But you are right about there being at least one KDE app with
> this behavior.

There are more.  Open up your Sound icon, mess with the mixers and then press
the "X" up there, the sound app is still in the tray.  Do the same with
klipper, or your calendar in there.  I also have a keymapper in there that
does the same thing.  The SysTray icons are supposed to stay running in the
background, so they do not take up room in your task switcher or desktop.

-- Craig Callender