Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] 0.96.1 questions

Thanks for the link.  I jumped over to their ml and there does indeed
seem to be quite a bit of activity there regarding just this topic.
Doing just a few minutes of reading there, quite a few people seem to
hold the opinion that the X should quit the app not just close the
window.  But you are right about there being at least one KDE app with
this behavior.