Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list??=

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 08:18, Brian Johnson wrote:
> I LOVE mailing lists and HATE web based forums ... why?
>
> 1. email comes to you .. you don't have to go get it
> 2. you don't have to be connected to net to participate

While I share some of your sentiments, just exactly how do you get your
email if you're not connected?  Whatever it is, I'd like to do the same
and get rid of my ISP altogether.  Might save some $$.  :-)

> 3. most forums require you to register before you post so why not go to
> the same amount of effort and take advantage of 1. & 2.

This is why I suggested a subscription optional ml.