=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list??=

I LOVE mailing lists and HATE web based forums ... why?

1. email comes to you .. you don't have to go get it
2. you don't have to be connected to net to participate
3. most forums require you to register before you post so why not go to
the same amount of effort and take advantage of 1. & 2.