Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Do we close this mailing list?

Op vr 07-03-2003, om 13:12 schreef PUYDT Julien:
> Le ven 07/03/2003 à 12:52, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> > Well... keeping only a -devel ml, and having a forum for users, seems
> > good.
>
> Notice that it means that know-how users will have to go on the forum to
> help...
>
> Snark
Maybe a scripts could post the new subjects in the forum every
day/week/*. So know-how users can easily detect new problems and go to
the forum to post some reply messages.
Something like:

Today's topics in the GnomeMeeting Help Forum:
- Do I need a microphone to use gnomemeeting? http://gm/forum/thread/url
- Video but no sound http://gm/forum/thread/url
- RH8 problems http://gm/forum/thread/url

--
Huib Kleinhout <h v kleinhout student tue nl>