Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] phonedev module

Hi,

Having a segfault is obviously not normal and it is the first report of
that kind that I get.

I suggest you to :
- run gnomemeeting in gdb and send me the backtrace by mail (not to the
list)
- check that your installation is correct, I suppose that you compiled
GnomeMeeting yourself. Make sure that there were no old OpenH323
libraries or headers on your system.

The fact that you didn't hear your correspondant indicates firewall
problems. Are you sure that you have forwarded all required ports ?
Have you tested normal calls (not PC-To-Phone) ?

Btw, Tunneling and Fast Start are required for MicroTelco to work.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org