[GnomeMeeting-list] How to troubleshoot lost video

I regularly connect to a RADVision ViaIP MCU (Ver. 2.0) and am
frequently losing the video stream. I don't see this with other clients
like ViaVideo, although I do see other problems there,

The audio seems to be just fine. I just notice, after some random time
between a few seconds and a few hours that the video is frozen and the
incoming video bandwidth drops to 0.

I can turn on debug, but the output is VERY large which becomes a
problem when the video takes a few hours to die. I also usually don't
see exactly when it dies, making tracking down anything in the output
rather painful.

Any other ideas how to best troubleshoot this?

FWIW, I am running 0.96 on a FreeBSD box running Stable. openh232 1.11.2
code is also installed.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)
E-mail: oberman es net			Phone: +1 510 486-8634