[GnomeMeeting-list] cisco fixup h323

gnomemeeting-list gnome org writes:
>Message: 8
>To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
>Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting behind a Cisco Nat Firewall
>From: "Christian Nabski" <christian nabski emd be>
>Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:09:12 +0100
>
>Interesting topic because I am also trying that. :-)
>They have something like fixup h323 which should provide native h323 ?
>And from what I understand you should then make static route from your
>outside interface to the inside ip address and tcp h323
>Then make an acl list which gives the permission from outside to inside
>ip
>tcp h323 ?
>
>If someone has a working config ... Please share it maybe we can add it
>the faq.
>

>Christian

A colleague of mine found that there was a bug in fixup protocol h323. It
is supposedly fixed now. We found that it was more successful to make a
static and open all ports and then use an acl for access control. This is
not specifically for use with Gnomemeeting but for other vc equipment as
well.

 James Field
Mendocino County Office of Education