Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] h.323 and Mac OS X

Hi Marc

> Yes.  Before Shawn released OphoneX, my brother tried to do the pwlib
> and openh323 thing from Fink a couple of weeks ago in order to get
> either ophone or simphone working.  One or the other (can't recall
> which) died compiling.

The openh323 in Fink 2 weeks ago was an old version, audio did not work, and
I am not
surprised it did not compile.

Since then Shawn has updated fink with a new pwlib/openh323 and added
GnomeMeeting 0.96.0

I have just been adding Shawn's latest audio patches into pwlib which make
use of the native audio drivers
on the Mac (rather than using esound) and once Equvalence have made an
official release of the source,
then fink will be updated again.

Then GnomeMeeting will work really well.

Roger