RE: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with GnomeMeeting

hi Kilian,

      frist Thank you very much for your nice guidance.

ya u r right these software r very ancient but problm is i can't uprade those, it's not under my hand. also i think if i upgrade GNomeMeeting with newer version say .96, then it's not going to work with RedHat Linux 7.2, this what my understanding says.....

other machine which i'm trying to connect with has exactly the same configuration.

i think i should give some more reading to debug info i'm getting. well i give a try
again, and get back to u soon. thanks gain

Vidula