Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] registering to an ILS through the gnugk proxy

Adrian Golumbovici wrote:

Unfortunatelly, my wife is still using her precious Windows and am stuck
with NetMeeting ...

Otherwise I have to know her address each time I wanna chat with
her. I know I can do it over a messenger, but she is just a basic PC user,

Netmeeting gives the IP address in the Help/About Windows NetMeeting menu if it is
not connected trough a router .If it is it will only present the local IP .
This is just an info that might be helpful ... or not ! ;-)

--
__ __ _| |__| |_|.| . @ Red Hat Linux version 9
jpedro vf netcabo pt