Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] The incoming call sound problem

Hello,

I plan to add a new system for sound support, however I have to discuss
it with the GNOME guys, so I don't think it will be ready for 0.98.1,
but it will certainly be ready for 1.0.

I plan to make a new release in june, right before the holidays.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org