Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Impossible to write data to this device?

Am Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2003 09:55 schrieb Gonzalo Servat:

> I just bought this motherboard which has the nVidia chipset for video &
> audio. I loaded the 'i810_audio' driver and it seems to work fine.
> I can play MP3s, used 'record' to record, no problem. I presume the problem
> is the full-duplex as Gnomemeeting suggests.

Please tell us more about your setup:

1. Distro
2. Sound system (OSS or ALSA)
3. GnomeMeeting version

If you're using OSS, you should replace that with ALSA (
http://www.alsa-project.org/ ), that should fix your full-duplex problem.

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting, irc.gnome.org)