Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] bttv and GM - YUV420P not supported!?!

Hello Andreas,

The bttv driver has been changed recently. Older versions were not fully
v4l compliant and required some "hints" to make things work. Newer
versions do not require that "hint" anymore and worse, they do not work
anymore with it. I will have to fix that in pwlib, but I'm not sure yet
how to do it...