Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] The video test function on 0.98

PUYDT Julien wrote:

Le jeu 24/07/2003 à 16:50, Joao Pedro a écrit :

On the Configuration Druid at the Test Video section the
Test Video button is grayed out when the proper device is
selected ( in this case /dev/video0

of what use is the test if your main window already opened the device
successfully?

Snark

It's not for me to tell whether it is of use or not. I'm simply pointing out a behavior that was not noticed on a previous version ( same system conditions )
regarding a function that, being there, it is supposed to work .
Your remark is however pertinent ...

Regards

--
__ __ _| |__| |_|.| . @ Red Hat Linux version 9