[GnomeMeeting-list] The video test function on 0.98

I wonder if this only happens with me ...not that it is of
much importance anyway ...

On the Configuration Druid at the Test Video section the
Test Video button is grayed out when the proper device is
selected ( in this case /dev/video0 )and it comes on active
when the not used device or the picture is selected ( and
it works ).Nevertheless, the device is working properly
and video is displayed perfectly.
This behavior did not happen on the same system with the 0.96.1
version.

I'm using Red Hat 9 and GM was installed from rpm rebuilt from
source rpm .
Video:
Multimedia video controller: Brooktree Corporation Bt878 Video Capture (rev 17).
      IRQ 5.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=16.Max Lat=40.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xef000000 [0xef000fff].
  Bus  0, device   8, function  1:

Cheers !

J.Pedro
--