Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound recording device

David Mills wrote:
As I said, using rec I could only record sounds from /dev/adsp0 not /de/dsp0.

Heyas David,
mind stating your GnomeMeeting version (dont know which one ships with SuSE) and
give a brief explanation what hardware your device are, please.

ok you have:

/dev/dsp0
/dev/adsp0

adsp0 seems to be your soundcard I guess, but what does /dev/dsp0 do?

cheers,
mahoni

--
Mark Anthony Hill                    icq: 105801943
mailto:koyama mahoni gmx co uk       http://kingofblades.tk/