Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Sound recording device

Gnomemeeting uses /dev/dsp0 for both record and play.  Whereas I need
/dev/adsp0 for record and /dev/dsp0 for play.

I tried it anyway.  I moved /dev/dsp0 to /dev/dsp0z and created a symlink to
/dev/adsp0 and then started gnomemeeting.  Look at the device preferences
showed "/dev/dsp0z".  So it must look for devices with a fixed major and
minor device number.

David.