[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound recording device

Hi,

when I look at the "Audio devices" on the "preferences" page, the recording
device is always /dev/dsp0.  I have found that this doesn't work for my
computer but that /dev/adsp0 does (I'm running SuSE 8.2 wchich uses ALSA
sound and this uses different deviced for capture and playback).

There doesn't seem to be any way to change the device.  I've even attempted to
edit ~/.gconf/apps/gnomemeeting/devices/%gconf.xml which makes no difference.

Is there some way I can get it to use a different device (i.e. /dev/adsp0)?

Thanks,

David.