Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio

Hi David,

> When I run the druid, I hear sounds immediately rather than delayed 5 seconds.
> Anyone got any idea if this matters and if so what I can do to fix?

in that case you're hearing your local feedback through the soundcard
rather than a recording from GnomeMeeting. You need to make sure that
there's no "playback" of incoming sound from your mic, but a true
recording. The test was in fact designed to proof this
misconfiguration.. ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian