Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomeeting quicknet, no sound??

Try to disable all codecs except G.723.1, it is possible that the ISA
card does not support software codecs but only hardware codecs.

i have tried to disable all codecs besides the wh codec G.723.1, but szill the same, no audio?

> >It could simply be a problem of no common codecs (because
> >the common codec would be unselected on one of the both ends).
>
> how can i test?
>
> i attach the gnomemeeting log

If it is not solved when I come back in 1 week, I'll have a look at it.

it does not hurry, ohphone is running in the meantime,

thanks for help,
alex