Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] odd audio failure

lots of useful answers and a better understanding of what is going on.  this
explains the port traffic hopping around that my friend noticed.  i didn't
think of mentioning it because i forgot about it.  i called the manufacturer
of the firewall and asked about the h.323 support and was told i need to
enable UPnP on my end to allow h.323 to work correctly.  i don't know why it
worked before but i'll try it this weekend (i work late shift but my friend
works days) and see if this change helps.

hmm.  this also explains (i think) why it was easier for him to call me but
more difficult for me to call him.  and since the local network wouldn't go
through the router there was no problems testing on the lan.

thanks for the help and your patience!
bill