Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with both source and binaries on slackware 8.1

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 15:35, Francesco wrote:
> If I download 0.86 binary for slackware (the last binary is probably for
> slack9 and I have 8.1) I get this error:
<snip>

Francesco, yep, the binary off of the gnomemeeting website is for 9.0.

> What can be the problem? Do I need a different version of gcc?

make sure you compile pwlib and openh323 with the following options:

./configure --prefix=/usr
make optshared <- the optshared is mandatory
make install

> Thanks.
> Francesco.

<snip>